Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Squishy 118

Becky I LOVE this fabric!  It has found a place in the quilt already!  (Yes it is under construction as I type).  I am just behind in getting all of my squishy posts up.Wish118

I know that I have talked about Kai’s fur sisters before but lately I have been wondering how they are going to hit it off (along with all of my other wonderings).  Will Belle (my first baby) just love all over him like she does everyone else?  Will he be terrified of his new “little sisters”?  Will Coco (my rescue baby) be able to adjust to the HUGE change of a new brother?

Again I know- it is all stuff that we will just have to wait and see when he comes home.  As the time clicks by that we are waiting for TA I can’t help how this brain of mine takes off.Square118 Thank you Becky for the AWESOME fabric!

No comments: