Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

We got our Consulate Appointment!

We are officially leaving on Tuesday for China!  We finalized our plane tickets just about an hour ago after a day full of negotiations and phone calls.  BUT all that to say…. Kai we are coming sweet heart!

Hu Jian Lun 2 9-26-09 Just in case you forgot how incredibly cute he is!

Hu Jian Lun  9-26-09 Now we just have to pack and let these last couple days pass until we can board that plane.  Excited doesn’t even begin to describe what I feel today!  I will be holding my little man one week from Monday!  I will get to kiss his little cheeks and touch his soft hair.  I will get to feed and care for him for the rest of his life! AND it all starts a week from Monday- or I guess it really starts on Tuesday when we get on that plane!

1 comment:

Poppie said...

Tears, yes lots of tears!!!!